Thyme & Tides Deli Vegan Thai green curry - Main (serves 2)
Vegan Green Thai Curry - Thyme & Tides Kitchen
Wine Pairing: Stoneburn Sauvignon Blanc
Suitable for: Vegans, Vegetarians
Click here for a printable recipe!
Thai green curry paste, coconut milk, baby corns, green beans, spinach, green pepper, red chilli, roasted sweet potato, brown rice
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc, peel the sweet potato and cut into bite-size chunks and put into an oven proof tray. Toss with olive oil, salt & pepper and cook in the oven for 20-30mins until soft.
- Cut the green pepper into same size chunks (about an inch) cut the corns down the middle.
- Add the curry paste to a pan on a medium heat, stirring often to release the flavours. Add the peppers & corn and cook for a couple of minutes.
- meanwhile put the rice in a saucepan and cover with water by an inch, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and sweet potato chunks to the curry paste mix bring to the boil and simmer.
- Add the Spinach, green beans and cook for a couple of minutes.
- strain the rice and serve into a bowl, spoon over the curry and finish with sliced chilli.