Chestnut panettone is a delicious naturally leavened variation of the celebratory Italian Christmas cake.
- Made with 28% artisan candied chestnuts
- Made with local honey and organic eggs & butter
- Handmade & naturally leavened with 40 year old mother yeast
- Panettone made the traditional way by a family bakery
- Our panettone take 36 hours to prove and bake
- No harmful industrial additives or trans fat emulsifiers
A delicious naturally leavened Chestnut variation of the celebratory Italian Christmas Panettone and a huge favourite for Christmas. Expert baker Beniamino uses fresh organic free range eggs, local acacia honey and rich, artisan marrons glacés. Our panettone is leavened with a 40 year old mother yeast and the soft, luxuriously large candied marrons give the dough a warm, delicious chestnut fragrance and taste. Beautifully packaged in soft gold and red like a christmas present, it makes a really special gift for family and friends.